29 July, 2014

BLAZING SUMMER, COLD COFFEE





 












SUNGLASSES // Tiger
GOLD NECKLACE // Vintage
STRIPED DRESS // USC
BLACK BLAZER // Joseph Janard (Bought from a vintage shop)
BOOTS // River Island

Taking advantage of the weather being warm enough not to wear tights, I put together this summer evening look. The dress and blazer have a sophisticated feel, so I added the gold chain and chunky boots to give the outfit bit more edge. 

I'm in love with this dress, I picked it up in the USC sale for £7.50 a few days ago! It's a really versatile piece which is easily dressed up or down. The blazer is also a lucky find, a friend of mine bought it from a vintage shop and it sat in her wardrobe unworn for months before I found it and she gave it to me. I think a black blazer is an essential item in any wardrobe, they're so simple but can transform an outfit. This one is beautifully made and of an amazing quality.

I hope to be posting very frequently on this blog in the next few months, with a combination of lots of different types of posts. I want to do monthly purchases, fashion photography where I both dress the models and take the photos, wish lists and photos of my everyday outfits like in this post. I'm new to blogging so any tips or constructive criticism is welcomed!

J

6 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for following me! I love your hair and boots~ the funny thing is that as I live in a rather warm climate, I'll catch myself wishing I had an opportunity to wear tights, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We always want what we can't have :)

      Delete
  2. I saw all the links and i go to fb but you have no fb, i clicked then instead on pinterest which directs me to your FB, then i send a message to you there but it did not go straight forward instead..it went in your other inbox of your FB. hope you can find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, I am completely clueless when it comes to computers! I'm trying my best to improve this blog so hopefully the links will be up and running soon. Meanwhile you can contact me through my twitter @fashion_turner or email jessturnerfashion@hotmail.com

      Delete
  3. Ah I love this so much Jess! Good luck with your blog :)

    "That's groovy" blog

    ReplyDelete