27 September, 2014

MARY LEE
















JUMPER // Republic
SKIRT // Charity Shop
SHOES // Dr Martens

Quick outfit post today, I wore this to a party on Friday night. This skirt is such an interesting item to wear, it's so fun to dance in because of the floaty top layer. I bought it from a charity shop and cut the underskirt so that the sheer part is midi length and the opaque layer is a mini. I've finally managed to wear in my Dr Martens after a good 3 weeks of pain and blister plasters. They are so comfortable now, and they look wonderful with almost anything. Definitely worth the price. I decided to wear ridiculously laddered tights with this outfit as it gives it an even more of a grunge look.

I received my limited edition signed copy of Jamie T's new album 'Carry On the Grudge' from the postman this morning. I'm really enjoying the album, I've been a fan of Jamie T since his second album came out. His surprise secret set at Reading Festival this year was amazing, encouraging me to pre-order his album. Well worth listening to. Also enjoying Alt-J's new album, and looking forward to Damien Rice's in October.

J

1 comment: