20 September, 2014

ROMANCE IS BORING















TOP // H&M
MOM JEANS // Topshop (Distressing was DIY)
JACKET // Jaques Fath Paris (Vintage)
ARMY BOOTS // Charity Shop

My friend Beth and I went to stay at my dad's house in the country this weekend. I love the weather in these photos, the overcast sky gives them a moody feel. This outfit is something I'd wear casually. My favourite thing about this look is the way the delicate cami top contrasts with the more grunge style of the mom jeans and army boots. Even though the pieces are so different, they still work together to form a balanced outfit. I don't wear these jeans that often as they're slightly too big for me, but I love the mom/boyfriend jeans trend, and couldn't resist destroying these to make them even more of a statement item.

I haven't been posting much recently because sixth form has had me insanely busy for the past couple of weeks. I'm taking Art, Photography, Psychology and English Literature. All of the courses are challenging, but interesting and enjoyable at the same time. Hopefully I'll be able to find time to post on this blog more, as I really enjoy sharing my style with people.

Musically this month I've been listening to a lot of Peace, Alt-J and Jamie T.
Peace - Float Forever/Money
Jamie T - Zombie
Alt-J - Left Hand Free

J



(Beth who took the photos enjoying the scenery)

2 comments: