08 August, 2014

NEW THINGS IN JULY/AUGUST



1. Pattered cropped shirt // H&M £14.99
I bought this shirt in H&M in Bristol, and for some reason couldn't find it on the website, along with some shoes I fell in love with and planned to buy online. I love the pattern on the shirt, it's very flattering and fits well. 

2. Black high neck cropped top // Topshop £10
I picked this top over a beautiful blue maxi dress I tried on as know it goes perfectly with many things in my wardrobe and will be perfect for the upcoming Autumn/Winter seasons. I can't wait to wear it with black jeans and a blazer when it gets colder.

3. Lipstick in 'Straight Ace' // Topshop £8
I adore this lip colour, I've been looking for the perfect purple for a while and Straight Ace is the perfect shade to wear alone and to mix with other colours. The formula is really moisturising and it stays on well throughout the day.

4. Hair Dye in 'Turquoise' // Directions £5
This was the dye I used to get my ombre turquoise hair. The colour turned out a lot greener that I was expecting but I did really love the colour. It faded much faster on the top section of my hair that I didn't bleach, and faded slower to a gorgeous minty pastel green colour on the ends of my hair that I bleached. It's really good value for money as I didn't even use all of the dye on my first application.

5. Lash Accelerator Endless // Rimmel £7.99
This is genuinely the best mascara I've ever used, worth every penny. It lengthens my lashes amazingly without making them clumpy or messy. Definitely recommend this product!

6. Hair dye in 'Dark Warm Brown' (82) // Nice 'N Easy £3.05
I decided to dye over the turquoise as I have to for sixth form in September anyway, and it was beginning to fade to a strange greeny-brown colour at the top. It came out a little darker than on the box, but will be perfect after a few washes. It's a gorgeous dark chocolate colour with lovely warm undertones.








What's your favourite thing you've bought this summer?

J

No comments:

Post a Comment